In this Human Resources department we have a professional, specialised team, which provides the same effectiveness and adjustment to the work regulations that the department requires, which due to the dynamics of the market, means that there are continuous legislative changes therefore it’s necessary to have fast and advanced technological means, and be subscribed to newsletters that are published in this field at both national and provincial levels.
This team possesses the appropriate certificates required by the Association of Social Studies Graduates.
- High Companies
- High Self-Employed Individuals and their various special regimes: Sea, Agricultural, Domestic Workers, etc...
- Payroll Preparation (Implementation and updating of Collective Agreements)
- Processing of Social Insurance
- Preparation and Calculation of Final Settlements and Compensation for Fair/Unfair Dismissal
- Assistance for Work Inspection
- Advice and Assistance for Conciliation Procedures
- Study of Subsidies for Different Types of Recruitment and the Cost of the Personnel Recruited
- Debt Certification for the Social Security Fund (General Treasury of Social Security) and Negotiation, Deferral and Division of the Acquired Debts.
- Benefits from the NSSI (National Social Security Institute) such as: Maternity, Paternity, Retirement, Widow, Orphan, Unfit for Work, Family Benefits and Non-Contributory Benefits (Assistance
- Negotiations with the INEM (National Employment Institute): Preparation of Documents to Apply for Unemployment Benefits, Sending Surveys required by this body, in due compliance, etc...
- European Health Card Application to the INSS
- Include members of the family on the Social Security Card, provided they meet the requirements
- Preparing the necessary documentation to process a work permit